20 September 2012

Packing

I have spent today having my last day out in Norwich :( See you at christmas!
I still had a massive list of things that I needed to get for my flat but managed to get them all, along with very achy arms from carrying it around Norwich and to the car. Wilkinsons has been an absolute lifesaver with loads of cheap but actually fairly good quality bits and bobs for the kitchen.
I said goodbye to one of my best friends in Norwich today, and she'll get her own special post later, http://rainydaysandcupsoftea.blogspot.co.uk/
My sister also took me out for lunch as it was the last day I'd see her aswell. If anyone does visit Norwich I would definitely recommend The Waffle House, the food is so amazingly yummy and great value for money :)
Sorry if I go AWOL the next few days, am moving across the country :P
fff x

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger! Nice to see another blog in the blogosphere! I am your newest follower :) I really look forward to reading your future posts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It may be a little shakey and slow to begin with but im sure i will get there :) x

      Delete
  2. i really look forward to seeing your future posts! enjoy your new house! post some pictures of it??? xx

    ReplyDelete