2 July 2013

Summer Fashion Wishlist

So it finally feels like summer is here! Managed to have a cheeky BBQ for my Dads Birthday on Sunday, & to celebrate the family being back together again. So here are a few of my lusted after items for summer.
1- Tattoo Floral Teadress, Topshop, £45
2- Cherry Loco Blossom Crown, Crown & Glory, £12
3- Heart Elbow Patch Jumper, ASOS, £22
4- Pushlock Crossbody Bag, Topshop, £35
5- Floral Pencil Skirt, ASOS, £18

With summer coming up and possible day trips and festivals in planning all the pieces are inspired to fit round my plans. As anyone who knows me will tell you, I have a slight obsession with print dresses, so I simply couldn't resist this Topshop tea-dress with its light summery print which I would accessorize with this dainty floral crown from Crown & Glory. I've been lusting after a floral headband for ages to jazz up my summer daytime looks and to also wear for special occasions coming up this and next summer, so I doubt it will be long before I cave on this particular item. An item my wardrobe notably lacks are cover-ups that aren't black, so when I saw this cutely detailed jumper on ASOS it was lust at first site, not to fussy in the details and a basic colour means it adds to any outfit without detracting from the variety of printed items I wear/hoard. Bagwise I've always been in 2 extremes; tiny little clutches suitable for nights out or handbags that accommodate the ridiculous amount of stuff I haul about on a daily basis for uni. This bag from Topshop is a much needed addition, big enough to fit my purse, sunglasses and daily essentials but small enough not to be too much hassle to carry on day trips/festivals. Last but not least in a bid to introduce separates into my wardrobe I chose this bold floral pencil skirt from ASOS, teamed with plain shirts and tee's this could either be dressed up or down depending on my mood.

What are your fave fashion picks for summer?

FFF x



No comments:

Post a Comment