29 September 2013

Life Update

Things have gone a bit quiet recently, mainly due to starting my second year at university and moving into a new place. Finally all settled into my new flat, with internet and bills all set up, and homely touches added its really starting to feel a bit more like a home. As well as moving back I also went to the Mcfly 10th Anniversary concert at the Royal Hall; now some of you may turn your noses up at that, but the boys were influential in my teen years and they always put on an amazing show. The surprise of Busted joining them on stage definitely made the night, and even reduced my friend to tears!

Starting back at uni I was straight in at the deep in, beginning a drape project the first full day back. So far I'm really enjoying it, and slowly beginning to get my head round the new techniques. Been able to have a few nights out with all the girls from last year, and it barely seems like we were apart over summer! 
Replicating a drape from a photo on the first day of draping.

Sorry the posts may be a little sporadic now as I get back into the swing of things; I'm trying to be more disciplined this year with my work to allow me more time to relax, blog and visit my boy.

Hope you all had good starts to your academic years!
Love
fff xox


No comments:

Post a Comment