13 March 2013

Spring Beauty Wishlist



Taster of some of the products I'm currently lusting after:
Pin up Lashes £11.50 - Benefit
Erase Paste £19.50 - Benefit
Kate Matte Lipstick in Wine £5.49 - Rimmel

This spring I want to tone down my nails using more practical and nude shades; I really like this soft pale pink colour of Essie's Ballet Slippers, its enough colour to keep me happy but pale enough not to transfer onto my work.I'm really keen to work on finding good bases for my make up; I'm happy with the foundation I currently use but I want to experiment with primers and concealers that will help tackle my other skin issues. I have used other benefit products before so I'm keen to see Revlon PhotoReady is one of the better but still affordable products. I'm very much a kohl and catflick girl around my eyes so I want to experiment with using more colour on my lips to spice up my daily make up; I was drawn to this matte colour as its a lovely shade that can be dressed up or down without being too in your face. I've recently fallen back in love with Falsies, however I know I really don't like them if they're too OTT, I really like the look of these benefit lashes as they will add the va va voom I'm looking for without weighing my eyelids down.
Anyone else have products they can suggest or are lusting over this spring?
FFF x

No comments:

Post a Comment