28 March 2013

Tell the World I’m coming home

Sorry about the recent gap in posting, I have lots of half posts started but nothing I felt I could publish yet. In my defense it was coming to the end of term, and I then had to pack and get myself home for the Easter Break.
Despite the time & hassle it takes for me to get home, and it really was a lot of both this time; my train between London and Norwich was cancelled so I was then stranded at Liverpool Street with most of my belongings in various bags and cases, I always enjoy being home. Coming home has become similar to how holidays when I was in my teens used to make me feel, you escape the drama of the daily and things somehow magically get put back into perspective. I'm sure not having to cook/clean/do my washing helps as well.
Coming home just allows me to take a step back from everything and re-evaluate it before diving back into everything, which trust me is quite intense at the moment trust me. So expect lots of reflective posts, a post of me gushing about my home town and other random stuff I feel like spurting out in the next few weeks.
Hope everyone's excited to have time off to spend with friends and family over the long Easter weekend
And a word of advice: Try not to always bump into your ex in town less than 24 hours after coming home!
FFF
xox

1 comment:

  1. Know what you mean! Home was always so nice after being at Uni! Have a lovely easter! xo

    www.theclothesmaiden.com

    ReplyDelete