13 June 2013

Apologies

As per usual uni work overtook all other aspects of my life, and the blog was one of the first things to get neglected. I've only got a week left now until I finish my first year, but have submitted all my work; despite a shakey start I'm much happier with how I'm doing now I've finished the year. Quite a lot has happened within my blogging absence, anyone who follows me on twitter will have noticed the unexpected arrival of a guy into my life, I've managed to sort out a flat for next year which I cannot wait to girly up with my flatmates, I'm on the waiting list to have my tonsils out (another thing my twitter followers will be very aware of!) and have some exciting opportunities for summer despite the knock back of not being able to return to my old job.
They say it takes 21 days to form a habit...so lets see how far I get this time.
By the way, I'm starting to add buttons for fellow bloggers that I like, the first is Emily from 'Rainy days and cups of tea' who I'll let you know more about later on, or click through to find out for yourself.
fff
x

No comments:

Post a Comment