27 December 2012

About time for an About Me



Hi, seens as I'm trying to get into the habit of blogging, I felt it was appropriate to do an about me post so any followers can get to know who they're following. So enjoy :)

Do you have a middle name?
Louise

What was your favourite subject at school?
Geeky as it sounds I used to love geography when I was at school, but despite it not being my timetable all year round I enjoyed Textiles the most

What's your favourite drink?
Non alcoholic-Apple and Raspberry j2o 
Alcoholic- Jelly Baby Cocktail

Favourite song at the moment?
I knew you were trouble.- Taylor Swift

What would you name your children?
I don't really think I'll ever have kids, but if I did I think about somehow including the names of my family/people who mean alot to me.

Do you participate in any sports?
Being at uni I walk everywhere, but otherwise I don't have much time for sports

Favourite book?
I love new york-Lindsey Kelk
Favourite colour?
Red (hence the hair)


Favourite animal?
Penguin

Favourite perfume?
Marc Jacobs Dot

Favourite holiday?
New Zealand Campervan tour 

Have you graduated high school?
Yes.

Do you speak any other languages?
I used to speak a little bit of french but am a bit rusty now

Do you have any siblings?
I have an older sister.

What's your favourite store?
Asos.Com

Favourite restaurant?
Yo Sushi
Favourite movie?
Bridesmaids

Favourite Tv Show?
New Girl


PC or Mac?
PC

How tall are you?
5"5

Personal Questions...

What do you order at Starbucks?
Englishg breakfast tea

One thing in your closet you can not live without?
My Black Leather jacket, I can pair it with pretty much everything

What's one thing people probably don't know about you?
I'm actually a bit of a nerd and managed to get full marks in 4 of my 6 gcse science exams.


Name one thing you want to do before you die?
show a collection at London Fashion Week

What's one food you cannot live without?
CHEESE

What quote/phrase do you live by?
Thank every single person who has ever told you that you can't because they are just another reason why you will

What was the last book you read?
meet me at the cupcake cafe- jenny colgan 

What's your most listened to song on iTunes?
i knew you were trouble-Taylor swift

What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I wear alot of dresses... realized how bad its gotten when im down to 2 pairs of jean 3 tees and the rest of my wardrobe is dresses.... 


Two hobbies?
baking and blogging

Two pet pet peeves?
Arrogance/talking down to people, I dont care about the circumstances you are no better than anyone else.
Unnecessary drama/gossiping, i just cant deal with/understand people who thrive off drama and attention so as a general rule i try to avoid it

Guilty pleasures?
The Hills & Cheese night at Po Na Na

No comments:

Post a Comment