20 January 2013

New Year Wish List


So despite being really skint after Christmas and rent coming out I'm still left lusting over things I want for my course or to style myself up. This is just a selection of items scattered across my many wishlists of the internet.
Satchel- I've been wanting a satchel that can house my laptop and my sketchbooks for so long. This will come in really useful when I'm travelling about a bit more as it saves extra bags if I can fit it all in one.
Nail Rock Wraps- I'm a big fan of nail art but don't have a huge amount of skill or time to create amazing designs myself. I really love the colour and effect of these and think these could look really cute with my Paris Wardrobe.
Dress- I'm such a big fan of dresses, this one has a really cute little bow and I think would work well dressed up and down. This dress is also on the Paris wardrobe lust list.
Duvet Set- Living in halls its hard to make your room feel like home without having your own furniture and being able to out things on the wall. I like having nicer/printed bed sets as it helps to add a bit of colour to the dull white of the rooms. I particularly like the cute print on this set.
Book- For my course, and especially for pattern cutting, its good to have a wide variety of reference books. This book was actually written by one of my tutors and is great for covering all the basics and silly little things you often forget when pattern cutting. I'd definitely recommend it for pattern cutting beginners.
Bangle- I wanted this bangle for ages and was going to buy it for my university interviews last year but it was out of stock when I wanted to buy it. Now that its back in stock I'm really keen to snap it up, as i'm a big fan of dorky sewing/fashion related jewellery.    
fff x

5 comments:

  1. Hey:)
    Than you so much for following my Blog, I really appreciate it. Followed you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The book is amazing, goes through all the basic pattern manipulations you'll ever need with lots of diagrams so its easy to follow. A lot of the examples in the book are the same as what our tutor (who co authored the book) gives us in lectures. I will be doing a post soon about my essential reading list for Fashion Design xx

      Delete
  3. I love that bangle :)
    following you,

    would love it if you could check out my blog and follow if you like what you see?
    xxx

    www.whatsnewpussycatt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. They never have it in when I can justify buying it!! Deliberately allocated bangle money now ready for the next time its in stock x

    ReplyDelete