31 January 2013

Stylish in the Studio

As you'll all be aware I'm currently studying for a degree in fashion Design which means I spend most of my week in the studio working on designs and making garments.
Obviously we all love fashion as we're studying it, but I have to admit I didn't feel too stylish walking in when I first started. A term into my first year I feel more like I'm getting into more of a studio style.
The most important thing I've found is to be comfortable, I can't work if im constantly worried about what I'm wearing, check your modesty as well. Nothing is more embarrassing than leaning over the table whilst pattern cutting and flashing your knickers to your classmates. Good fit jeans and cool tee's are a fail safe option and for dress lovers like myself you can't go wrong layering up summer dresses with chunky cardigans and leggings/tights.
My OOTD was a prime example of jazzing up comfier clothes so I still felt stylish in the studio despite only getting 4 hours sleep after staying up working on a deadline.
I apologise for the grainyness, I took this just as I was leaving to go hand in.
Dress-H&M
Jumper- H&M
Leather Jacket- New Look
Satchel-Amazon (from my wishlist post)
Necklace- H&M
Hat- H&M

Boots- H&M £29.99 (cannot find these online but are new season stock so should be in all stores)

I'm aware that my outfits are very H&M heavy, I worked at H&M during college and with staff discount I bought a fair amount over the year. Enjoy.
FFF x


1 comment:

  1. I love these boots :) Not too high and look quite easy to walk in. Great outfit (I dont mind H&M heavy, love that shop)

    ReplyDelete