3 August 2013

#FestivalFresh with Halo Wipes


So before I went to Latitude I entered a competition Halo Wipes are running every week over summer giving you the opportunity to win their entire range of wipes to keep you fresh over summer, and much to my surprise when I reconnected to the world I discovered that I'd won :D
The Goody Bag!!

Eye make up remover pads- Perfect for eyeliner addicts like me, and saves me from having to use up either a ton of normal face wipes or carry a bottle of make up remover with me everytime I spend a night away from home.
Deodorant wipes- These are the product that introduced me to the brand and were an absolute life saver at latitude! Great for camping but also handy to have when the weather is this hot so you can freshen up!

Toilet & Surface wipes- You have no idea how much I wish I'd got my hands on these before Latitude! Too many grim occasions of having to clean before I could go. I will definitely keep these to hand for when I'm travelling too and from Bath for piece of mind.
Moist Toilet Tissue- Another luxury that would of been greatly appreciated at the festival! I'm saving these for my trips to the beach as Beach toilets are possibly the grimmest around.
Hand Wipes- Who doesn't love the reliable hand wipe? Anyone who knows me will be aware of my life skill of managing to get food/glue/paint/anything messy all over myself and my hands. So these are a vital part of my handbag to keep me clean, yes I really am that bad...think 5 year old child messy!

All the products come in dinky sized packets, perfect for fitting into you handbag! I'm so happy to have won these bad boys and they are already handbag staples :D
 The competition is still running and you can enter here:

Check out more about Halo Wipes : 

Good Luck Everyone & Hope You're enjoying the Summer 

fff
xox


2 comments:

  1. The packaging on these products is just wonderful!

    WELL DONE ON WINNING :D

    These look GREAT for festivals!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had bought the deo wipes to take to a festival and they were so worth it & all the packets are diddy so meant I can fit them all in a smaller handbag rather than the huge thing i normally lug round with me :) x

      Delete