28 August 2013

My Summer In Disposables

So for my Birthday 2 of my Friends from Uni bought me a disposable camera; although I struggled to get used to it initially,once I stopped taking pictures accidentally its become a bit of a love affair. These are some of the highlights from the first camera and another one I'd bought especially for Latitude Festival.
Top Row L-R: View from outside the BBC Radio 6 Music Tent, What happens when the tin opener breaks and the boy wants his beans!, Cheeky cocktails on my Birthday
Bottom Row L-R: Me and the boy :), Sitting in the middle of the Circus looking over to No.4, Me and one of my best friends Charlotte; both very intoxicated on the last uni night out

Short but sweet post today,
Hope everyone's enjoying the last of the sunshine!

fff
xox

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way disposable cameras develop, they look so vintage!
    Michelle xo - @shelleymagpie
    www.shelleymagpie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea, I love disposable cameras. I'm desperate to get a vintage camera where they print the photo out themselves. I had one as a kid and loved it! Looks like you had a very fun summer :)
    Sam X
    http://lipstickandlectures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking to do the same, however its painful how much it costs to get them developed each time; well worth it though for some memories captured the old school way :) xx

      Delete