19 August 2013

Shopping with Best Friends is Dangerous

Your best friends are always going to be good people to shop with, they know your personality, what you like, what your style is but they are also unafraid to let you know if they don't like something or if it doesn't look good; however in my case a recent shopping trip with Emily (Rainy Days & Cups Of Tea) proved fatal for my bank account. I will admit, having my op and everything else that has been going on in my personal life shopping and updating my wardrobe hasn't been high on my list, however with my outwear looking tireder with each wear and a big family do coming up I needed to at least look for some new pieces. Looking didn't last long and within 3 hours I had a lighter bank account but some transeasonal pieces that will see me through the colder months and hopefully work as investments!
So here they are:
L-R
Mac with Leather Style Sleeves £25 Primark
Biker Jacket £58 Topshop
I wasn't really supposed to look at anything in Topshop but wandering round with Emily I was drawn to this Pencil Skirt, I've really been trying to steer myself away from my usual printed tea dresses whilst still continuing my love of print. Initially I tried the skirt on with the family party in mind, however I know it will creep into my day wear before I know it, dressed down with tee's and comfy jumpers. Ahh the outerwear.....I was initially just looking for a replacement for the mac I already had however the leather sleeves and detailing on this primark number seduced me into going for something a bit snazzier, I am a fashion student an all! I'd spotted the Leather Jacket when I'd taken the boy shopping for his hols, but didn't buy it as I was freaking out about the cost, however I haven't stopped thinking about it since and with the Besties approval I was good to go!

I'm actually quite excited to see what else the shops will bring out now, as this was my most successful shopping trip in a long time!

fff
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Nice finds, I love shopping with my bestie. My BFF and I have such different styles yet we seem to always have at least one item that we both covet when we go out shopping together.

    pineappledazzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete